MARKET UPDATE – FLEETWOOD
August 2021 – Sellers’ Market
- If Inventory is less than 6 months then it is a Seller’s Market.
- If Inventory is more than 6 months then it is a buyer’s market.
- If there is 6 months Inventory then Its a balanced market.
Still Sellers’ Market. inventory is low, Inventory decreased by 26% than last month, Lots of buyers in the market than the active listing. Now, It takes 10 more days than last month to sell the property. Average sale price went up by $92000. If you are thinking of Selling, Now is the Time!
Cars get tune-ups, furnaces get maintenance and you see your doctor and dentist at least once a year, but did you know that your real estate investment needs periodic check-up-too? Your home is probably one of your largest assets. That’s why it’s important for you to keep up-to-date on market trends in your immediate area.
Call today for a complementry, no obligation Real Estate Check-Up.
Do not wait until last minute,- call today and we will review
- The current resale value of your house.
- Helpful hints on improving the value of your house.